This program is primary designed for domestic and foreign guests interested in more profound cultural experience in the middle of Adriatic. Who and what are Splićani, fetivi, vlaji, boduli and furešti?
Through this program, interwoven with new insights, beautiful locations, local gastronomic specialties, interesting people and their interesting stories, you will find out who actually was Diocletian, who was St. Duje and how was built the town of Split with its surroundings.
- Evening tour of Ancient Salona with olive oil tasting and tasting of ancient cuisine
Split and All about Split
- Visit to historic center – Diocletian's Palace, Pazar (green market), Pjaca (People’s square), Peškarija (fish market), Matejuška
- Lunch at the tavern konoba
- Tour of the heritage of Marjan Forest park – tematic path: Tower Karepić – Hermitage of St. Jerome – Our Lady of Bethlehem – St. Nicolas Church – Varoš (fisherman’s settlement) – Brotherhood of St. Cross - St. Nicolas Church at the Varoš
Split and Village Principality
- Visit to Poljica (Village Principality) – Ethno-eco village Čažin Dolac, soparnik (local delicacy) in front of church of St. George, Poljica Museum in Gata village, viewpoint – Mila Gojsalić - local heroine
- Following the trail of St. Leopold Mandić
- Traditional lunch at Kaštil Slanica
- Sailing along the Cetina river to the Radman's Mills
Split and Vlaji (Vlachs)
- Excursion to inland towns of Imotski and Sinj
- Zagvozd – Story about Hasanaginica
- Imotski – Blue and Red Lakes, wine tasting in Grabovac winery
- Lunch on a family farm Grabovac
- Sinj – Alka (UNESCO intangible heritage) museum and tour of town Sinj
Split and Croats
- Klis fortress and Uskoks (medieval guerrilla fighters) – fortress sightseeing, fencing and archery
- Kaštela – Bijaći (st. Marta), Lažani (st. Michael), Putalj (st. George)
- Lunch in the vineyard on the slopes of Kozjak mountain
- Kaštela Town Museum
This arrangement can be realized during the whole year (except in high season) for groups from 2 to 30 persons. Accommodation is possible in the hotel (3*, 4*, 5*) and in private accommodation (3* and 4*). Transport (flights) on arrival and departure from destination is at your own cost, while transport included in program is organized by the agency. Expert guidance is possible in Croatian, English, German and Italian languages (and other languages on request). All data provided serve for information only and are not obligatory, so please contact us to make the final offer.