Looking for a new experience? Want to go off the beaten track? If your answer is yes, then you definitely should consider this program that binds hidden Dalmatian paths.
By creating a different perspective of looking at things, this experience provides insights of diversity of this region through four different stories that are setting the roots of local people in this area.
The coastline, islands, hinterland, sea and the rivers, history and spirituality of Dalmatia are intertwined in this “Dalmatian omnibus”.
- Porta Cesarea – mother of all Dalmatian roads
- Ancient cuisine and olive oil tasting in Tusculum garden
- Following the Roman road - Klis and Trilj
- Visit to museum in Trilj
- Going to the source of the river Jadro
- Following the aqueduct to the emperor Diocletian's Palace
- Diocletian's Palace – mystery of its purpose
- Lunch at the water mill on the river Žrnovnica
- Visit of the island of Brač through its sacral heritage
- Škrip – The Island of Brač Museum, Oil Museum
- Nerežišća – Church of St Peter and Paul
- Lunch in the shepherd's village
- Panorama of the Central Dalmatian aquatorium from Vidova Gora (Vid’s Mountain)
- Blaca hermitage – a place for contemplation
Wine Trail & Trail of Croatians
- Tour of Trogir
- Kaštela, following trails of Croatians – Bijaći (st. Martha), Lažani (st. Michael), Putalj (st. George)
- Lunch in the vineyard on the slopes of the mountain of Kozjak
- Tasting of Crljenak Kaštelanski – Zinfandel
- Kaštela Town Museum
This arrangement can be realized during the whole year (except in high season) for groups from 2 to 30 persons. Accommodation is possible in the hotel (3*, 4*, 5*) and in private accommodation (3* and 4*). Transport (flights) on arrival and departure from destination is at your own cost, while transport included in program is organized by the agency. Transfer in arrival to and departure from destination is at your own cost, while transport included in program is organized by the agency. Expert guidance is possible in Croatian, English, German and Italian languages (and other languages on request). All data provided serve for information only and are not obligatory so please contact us to make final offer.