Escorted tour / English speaking escort from start to finish
Departure from the destination at 9:00 hrs, towards Čikotina Lađa, village on the river Cetina which is distanced from Split some 20 km. After arriving at the river, the canoes and the equipment are waiting for you with an instructor. Canoe trips on the river Cetina are organized in a rubber boats for 2-3 people, where the guests unlike in rafting, paddle independently, accompanied by experienced guide. Canoeing the Cetina canyon in the length of 7 km and 3 hours’ time, enjoying the unspoiled nature leaves no one indifferent.
- 09:00 - Departure from the destination and drive towards the river Cetina
- 09:30 - Arrival and preparing for the start of canoes
- 10:00 - Starting canoe trips from Čikotina lađa towards Blato
- 12:30 - Break on the beach Stružica for a short swim
- 13:00 - Crossing the finish line in Blato, boarding in minibus and drive to the Zrnovnica
- 13:45 - Arrival in Anton's Mill, lunch
- 15:00 - Return
The start is from Čikotina Lađa, and the goal is Blato na Cetini. For the tour you'll need shorts and bathing suit, T-shirt and sports shoes, and some dry clothes to wear at the end of downhill. All the other equipment is provided by the organizer and all the guests have insurance against injuries, which are very rare. Also we can stop at the beach Stružica, 2 km before the finish line if you want to swim in the river.
After finishing of all the activities on the river, we are going to lunch at Anton’s Mill. This cultural monument is a perfect place to relax the mind and the body. Refresh yourself in a cool river, knead bread, light a fire, taste the brandy, domestic trout and a variety of fresh vegetables spicing it all up with a homemade wine in an authentic ambiance.